Carlo Azzolini, Stammtisch II, 28.10.2010
I totally agree with a vision which puts the presumed exceptionality of Bozen’s history back into perspective a bit.
Andrea di Michele, Stammtisch I, 25.10.2010
- Is the concept of living together only a terminological and artificial construction?
- Does it have a positive prior connotation or is it a term with a neutral value?
- Living together with whom, among which subjects or elements? And in what spatial framework?
- A theme to be treated as universal or restricted to Bozen because of some of its particular characteristics?
- Taking Bozen as a starting point or a finishing point on the reflection about living together?
- Bozen as Exit point or Arrival point?
Research week, Group discussion, 25.10. – 30.10.2010
Bozen City facts:
12% Italian-speaking foreigners
0,7% Ladin population
Susanne Waiz, Stammtisch II, 27.10.2010